Southeast Texas DXer

The Exciting Adventures of a Radio DX'er from Southeast Texas

Saturday, October 23, 2010

New Ultralight Radios Added to My Collection

Okay, so I haven't been quite as active in posting to this blog as I had intended to be, but life and work have intervened. Anyway, I have added a few more Ultralight Radios to my collection since my last post. Namely, the new radios are:

Tecsun PL-310

Tecsun PL-360

Thanks to Colin Newell and Ian McFarland at DXer.ca and David Zantow, N9EWO, for their excellent reviews of these two radios.

If you haven't caught the Ultralight "bug" or want to know more about what this fantastic aspect of the DX hobby is, let me gladly direct you to the Ultralight DX Yahoo Group!

73 and Great DX'ing!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Muhammad Hassan said...

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Two Way Radios on the Market

Mon Jun 03, 06:56:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home